Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Well Hi there!! My name is Lily Zaldivar and I am the main blogger of "Animate Your Night". 


The Short and Sweet Info:

- I am a graduate of San Francisco State University. I studied Cinema emphasis in Animation

- I am from California 

- I love Animation and Video Games.

- Disneyland is my summer home. 


                                   (I've been mastering my Tsum Tsum stacking technique)

                                                                           (Jk I don't)

The Long and Not So Fun:

If I could be any animal, I would be an otter. They're cute and fuzzy but absolutely crazy. That's basically who I am. I truly believe Animation is a sub hub to my life and I would love to share that with everyone.

When I was little, I knew I wanted to be a part of the Animation industry. I also wanted to be an actress. As I grew older, I had many dreams like being a tennis pro, or a pro swimmer. I even did theater as well. But my love for animation never changed. I became so enticed with the creations Pixar or Disney made and with TV shows such as: Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, Archer and Mike Tyson Mysteries. 

I really love giving my opinion on Animated Features, especially the ones that not many have seen. A good amount of people think that Animated films are only made from Disney, Pixar or Dreamworks but there are so many more animated films done from studios around the world. This blog is for people who would like to know more about Animated films from mainstream to obscure. If you have a specific request, don't hesitate to ask

I also would love to give my opinion about seasons of tv shows that are just coming out. There are so many hidden gems out there in Hulu's or Netflix's hidden library. I would love to get an opinion or word out for new shows or things to binge besides the usual. 

On occasion I will write about video games because instead of watching an animated film/tv show, I'll end up playing video games. It happens. 

What I'll be reviewing:

- Animated Films
- Animated TV Shows
- COMPETITIVE ONLINE GAMING W/NINTENDO!!! (BECAUSE THAT'S A THING!)


TLDR; welcome to my blog, I'm Lily and I'm gonna write about Animated movies and tv shows. (maybe sometimes video games I play)

No comments:

Post a Comment